I just realized I still had a freakin' Merry X-mas entry on. I really need to get writing more of those. I mean, it is a pretty good media to communicate with. I know not that many of you actually read journals. On most occasions you just click delete, but I guess whoever it concerns are not reading this anyhow!
I have had a bit of a stagnant period in my creativity. I did do edit quite a lot of my photos from last year, but still need to catch up with about 80 of them, so stagnant state might not be that bad. Though I do start to get a craving. Need to get some good photoshoots going this upcoming month. Also want to get back to writing and painting...
On the other hand, I did hit few milestones in my none-art (mostly) life:
- 4 years working for Hotels.com as a Marketing Manager (2nd of March, 2014)
- 4.5 years living in London
- 3.5 years without a girlfriend
- 15 years since my first computer
- 15 years since my first CD player (still use them, just can't do a switch over to digital media)
- 8 years since my 1st exhibition
- 15 yers since my 1st proper job
What does this year has in store? Well, I will be going to Nine Inch Nails concert (finally after such a long wait), I will be doing another car trip (London, Bilbao, Barcelona, Marseille, Nice, Monte Cralo, Florence, Venice, Igoumenitsia, Thessalloniki, Istanbul, Kapadokia, Trabzon, Batumi, Tbilisi), I will also be going to a first wedding outside of my country, I will be gong to Dubai for the first time as well, I will also be getting my permant visa to stay in UK (one step closer to citizenship) and... I guess that is it for now.
Share something, anything will do!!!